It’s been months in the making and we’re very pleased to introduce our newly designed website. With a fresh look and enhanced layout, the new site has been created to be more informative, easy to use, and provide quick access to the information you need.
Here’s an overview of what’s new at ReEmployAbility.com:
- Simpler navigation: The home page and main navigation has been reorganized to be more intuitive and we’ve added sub menus to each section of the site and provide quick access to frequently sought information.
- More information: We’ve enhanced the level of information we provide and the new site includes more in-depth corporate background, new team photos and bios, and a career center. We also added Frequently Asked Questions to address those common questions that arise about our Transition2work program.
- Streamlined Online Referrals: Submitting an online referral for Vocational Services or our Transition2Work program is easier than ever! The site provides one-click access to the referral form from every page, 15% fewer fields, minimal required fields, and more descriptive explanations to assist with the referral process.
- Comprehensive resources: In the newly added, News & Insights, section you can find improved company, program, and industry resources such as company news, jurisdictional updates, industry events, ReEmployAbility’s quarterly newsletter, and articles and case studies. You can also access and subscribe to our company blog, Transition2Work.us, for important jurisdictional updates, program success stories, program, and industry news.
- Improved communications: With the redesign, we’ve added more ways to stay in touch and informed. Now you can contact your Account Executive directly from the site and we’ve linked up to provide broader social media integration. You can find, connect, and share with us now on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter!
Check out the new ReEmployAbility.com here!